Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's a boy!!!

After being told we are having a girl we are now 100% sure it is a boy. We had a full anatomical ultrasound and without a doubt they declared it to be a boy. Josh is bitterly disappointed. I swear he thinks that I was so sad about having a girl that I convinced Heavenly Father to change it to a boy. I don't have that much sway with the big guy but I am relieved to be having a boy!

This will be the third and final for Josh and I. I am having a particularly rough time with this pregnancy and don't want to be pregnant again. Josh agrees, he's always wanted three kids and has agreed to the "snip snip" after the baby is born. I console him for the lack of a girl by telling him with three boys he will have an entire attack line for the lacrosse field. That is conciliatory for sure!

We are now weighing baby boy names. I have my favorite picked out but I don't think Josh is sold. Anyway, that's the news for now!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congratulations! I don't envy what your grocery bill will look like when you have three teenage boys, but I am definitely jealous of the lack of moodiness that will be in your house! Call me! We need to do pedicures!