Sunday, June 21, 2009

"All my single...

...lettuce?"

So, family dance parties have really been amped up by the recent playlist addition, "Single Ladies." You know, the song by Beyonce where she is dressed in a leotard and high heels? Anyway, Cole loves it and sings "All my single ladies, all my single ladies" all day and night. He also does the "if you like it than you shoulda put a ring on it."

COLE: "All my single ladies, all my single ladies... dad you must really like this song?"

JOSH: "Sure bud."

COLE: "Cause it's about lettuce... 'all my single lettuce, all my single lettuce."

Turns out while we thought Cole was just saying "ladies" he was actually saying "lettuce." He really thinks the song is about lettuce. So naturally Josh, healthiest man of the year, must love it! Gotta love that kid!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Ha ha haaaaa!! Too funny! That is awesome! I get the biggest kick out of the words Soren insists are song lyrics for various songs. :0)

LADYLIGHTHOUSE said...

that is hysterical...