Monday, September 21, 2009

I have no self control...

... I was keeping these puppies a secret till Christmas. I was hoping to give them as gifts to our family, of course at the top of everyone's wish list is a photograph of our family ;)! However, I can't keep them a secret any longer. Our best friend in the whole world, Damon, once again took brilliant photographs of our family. He took them in July so I have been sitting on them for a couple of months. Today, Damon put together a short video advertisement using our portraits for his business, Fairchild Photography.

Here is the link for the video. I am sorry, that's all you get. I don't want my grandma to be able to copy and print the potraits, sorry Red. But I DO want you to be able to see the talents and gifts of a person who is so special to us! All we need now is for him to move the biz to Denver!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nybH88f0ZnU

6 comments:

Liz said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see them when they're not zooming by! :D I like to study pictures. :P You have such a darling family! I hope we get more boys, too.

SnellieFam said...

they are incredible!

LAENA said...

haha... I thought you were gonna tell us you got puppies. I was so excited :) O well...

Jenn said...

gorgeous! I wish I could look at them a little slower, but seriously, INCREDIBLE!

Jacqui said...

Awesome. You have a beautiful family.

erinka said...

What I think is incredible is that you all look great in so many pictures at the same time! Way to go!