Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Finn and welcome to the world blog!

All of my closest friends have blogs of which I am an avid reader, however, I never had the desire to write my own blog. Celebrating the first birthday of our youngest son, Finn, inspired the birth of our blog. I realized, as happens with second and third children, that I have been terrible at documenting Finn's life and the life of our family in general. As I watched Finn dive into his chocolate birthday cake I felt remorse for the lack of photos, journal and video of Finn's first year. His first year is over even though it feels like we just welcomed him to the world. Josh has been relentless in begging me to start a blog, so coupling his nagging with my guilt I finally gave in and here it is! So, Happy Birthday Finn and welcome to the world blog!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

YAY! I am excited to get to see your little family more often, even if it is only on the web! PS...congratulations!

libbie said...

Finally! Its about time. And I LOVE Finn. Happy Birthday you little cutie!