Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dog people

I have a confession to make, I am not a dog person. Sure I think they are so cute and I love them, when they are not mine. Hazelnut is a gorgeous dog. She is the fastest dog I have ever seen and the smartest dog I have ever met. However, she is also the queen of chewing up furniture, shoes, DVDs... you name it she'll shred it. She no longer has a bed to sleep on because she ripped it to pieces the first night we let her have it. So to combat her naughty behavior we have bought her scores of rawhides, dog bones and chew toys. All have met a hasty demise. Well, last week Hazel met her match. Cole picked her out a dog bone with a picture of a T-rex on it. He made a good choice because no matter how long she works on it, it won't go away. It's one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

2 comments:

libbie said...

dude,

that is an amazing bone...(insert micheal scott quote here). really I can't wait to see how long it takes her to chew through it.

-damon

libbie said...

That is a huge bone . . . (also insert a michael scott quote here). I am glad you decided to keep her. She is a pretty cool dog, even I think so, and I am no animal lover.