Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cole is 4!




Amazing Jake's. I have heard those two words incessantly over the last month. All Cole wanted for his 4th Birthday was to go to Amazing Jake's. For those who are unfamiliar with Amazing Jake's it's like Chucky Cheese but on crack. It has video games and skeeball but also laser tag and go-carts. Cole invited 22 guests to his party, three friends and the whole family. I made a TMNT cake because I am too cheap to buy one from the store. Can't believe he is four already!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

He is SO adorable! We really need to see more of you guys!

libbie said...

Love the cake and I LOVE Cole! Oh, and I love Amazing Jakes! Edyn talks about it all the time. We must go back whenever we make it down there again!

SnellieFam said...

Thanks a lot for letting me know you finally got a blog! It's adorable!