Thursday, May 1, 2008

Real Housewives of Denver

Have you ever seen the reality tv show "Real Housewives of New York City/Orange County?" Well it follows the "real lives" of very weathly pampered spoiled housewives in NYC and the OC. I just returned from a Caribbean cruise, my second in the last two months. My bro-in-law, Morgan, told me that they should start a new show "Real Housewives of Denver" starring me. What can I say? I know the right people! I love to cruise. My sister and I took my mom for her 50th Birthday. We had a blast! Here are a few pics!



In SoBe, Miami



Muster drill



On the Promenade deck



Lounging poolside with the "drink of the day" non-alcoholic of course!




In Cozumel, McCall running for the ship so we wouldn't miss prime rib and lobster night! She wanted a pic of our ship docked next to Enchantment of the Seas but she didn't want to stop and pose so we did an action shot!

6 comments:

libbie said...

You ladies a DANG HOT! I am glad you took Momo! She deserved it. And poor Finn. Holy Cow. Also, that is pretty much how our weather has been here lately. So weird.

Jenn said...

I am so jealous! I've never even been on a cruise. You guys look like you had a blast! Welcome home (sorry the weather isn't exaclty welcoming!).

Mandi said...

Gee...no family resemblance in those pics..lol. I too am SUPER jealous! I am stuck in SOUTH DAKOTA....and you're cruisin'...so not fair. And yes, I have seen the shows, and Yes you should be on it! lol

Jacqui said...

I'm so glad to find out you have a blog!

Um, you're pregnant? I had no idea! That's so exciting! When are you do (don't make me do the backwards math from the baby counter...)

Jacqui said...

Hi, I meant to write "When are you due." Sheesh.

libbie said...

Ummmm . . . Hey sexy housewife . . . time for a new blog don't ya think!