Thursday, August 21, 2008

Don't be jealous...

but my husband is HOT!!! He works out every morning, eats really healthy and drinks only water. So it's no wonder he is still so smokin' hot. He definitely is one of those men who only gets better with age. Standing next to him could make you feel like a total mismatch if it weren't for the fact that in addition to be hot he is the kindest, funniest,smartest man who would do anything for anyone.





So what inspired this ode to my husband's hotness. Hormones probably. But seriously I started thinking about it last night. I was lying there with my huge belly exposed watching the baby and his nightly acrobatics and Josh walked into the bedroom. I looked up and the physical reaction I had was like a check to the gut. My stomach did a flip flop as I looked at Josh brushing his teeth. He was wearing a tight t-shirt, jeans and bare feet. I felt like I used to feel 11 years ago when Josh first kissed me. I lay there wondering why at that moment he could inspire such a reaction. And then it hit me, he was barefoot. Josh hates being barefoot. He hates when people make him take his shoes off, he wears socks to bed and slippers in the winter. He will wear flip-flops to the pool but generally he prefers shoes. So seeing his barefeet was like seeing something forbidden. Something about the way his jeans just skimmed the top of his foot! I don't have a foot fetish, in fact I find feet gross, but on Josh it just looked good!

So don't be jealous Josh is hot and he's all mine.

Oh and enjoy this post while you can, cause when he sees it he'll make me take it down. Just another thing that makes him great, he's humble!!!

3 comments:

libbie said...

you are so hot Jose. I do think Erika is quite the babe also! And I thin you should keep this post up. Maybe it will motivate me to work out. Hmmmmmmm........ Probly not!

Jacqui said...

I love the 'good advice from Dwight.' That made me laugh so hard. We should compare 'Office' favorites sometime.

The Yancey Family said...

You crack me up, I totally understand where you are coming from. Sometimes I look at Brett and think, "How the heck did I get this guy?". The good thing is that I know he thinks the same thing about me sometimes. I know Josh thinks the same thing about you! You guys have a beautiful family. I agree with Libbie though, seeing those pics of Josh made me feel like I need to workout!