Monday, August 25, 2008

Just call me the Hallowqueen!

Yes, Halloween is still two months away and I have already purchased our Halloween costumes and made the invitations for one of the three parties I will throw this year. Maybe I am an addict. Can you believe Halloween decor is already in the store? I am so elated and I am in trouble. I have already purchased things I don't need and don't have a place for, I have 9 bins of Halloween packed to the brim. Here are some pics of my purchases! I am so excited!!



4 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW! You ARE out of control! I thought I was good when I started making my girls' costumes last week, but you are way ahead--you are crazy! I love it!

The Yancey Family said...

LOL! I am so glad that you put this post up because I have been racking my brain for ideas for our costumes this year,and I am getting so excited! Now I know that I am not the only Halloween fanatic! Any ideas for three girls and a daddy? I'm blank.

Jacqui said...

So I noticed a new halloween store on Parker and Chambers today and thought, "Already?" But I'm glad to know you'll keep them in business.

libbie said...

okay . . . HalloQUEEN! I love your LOVE of Halloween, and may your wish of an October 31st baby come true. I will be praying steadfastly that this will happen for you, because you know how much I love you, and so does Heavenly Father!