Friday, October 10, 2008

My boys...


I like the sound of that. I can say "the boys" and refer to everyone else in this household including the cats. I am blogging this photo because Josh loves it. The boys love Josh's lacrosse gear, especially Finn. He is always getting Josh's helmet on and wearing it around the house. I know how the pride swells in Josh's heart when he sees them playing lacrosse. He sees little All-American NCAA attacks, although I think Finn is going to be really big like his Uncle Nate so he will probably end up being a long-pole, defense. Cole is built like Josh but doesn't show as much interest in sports as Finn. However, he is fast and he really wants to be stronger than daddy so he is very concerned about how healthy things are. This last week his new thing is to drink just white milk instead of "protein milk" (skim milk with ovaltine) because daddy only drinks white milk. I love these boys!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What STUDS! All three! Two down, one to go! I'll call you next week to set up a play date with Cole and Finn!

SnellieFam said...

They are so dang cute! I only wish I was as concerned with my health as Cole!