Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pay it forward...WEBB style..

So, here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and past like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play by commenting on the post! Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

Thanks Jacqui for the fun idea!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a fabulous idea! I need an excuse to get you over here, and an excuse to make fun stuff. Kills two birds with one stone! YAY!

Elizabeth said...

Can I play twice on two different blogs?? Or is that being a little greedy? If you think so-just skip me-I needed some motivation to blog anyway- so thanks for the pass along.

Jacqui said...

So can I play even if you signed my comment board? I'm thinking....YES! I read this post yesterday and gave other lurkers ample time to comment and receive your gift. Their loss :)