Monday, August 3, 2009

Dear Laena...

... wish you were here.

Eating farm fresh raspberries right out of the flat. The color and the sun literally burst in your mouth with each juicy bite.



And what would a trip to Pike Place Market be without a dozen mini doughnuts straight from the fryer?



Seattle is having a record-setting heat wave, thank goodness we have a hotel where we can blast the air conditioner. Though nothing beats the natural air conditioning of the salty ocean breeze right off the sound. I have missed the green, the lushness, the freshness of Seattle. I have NOT missed the traffic. There is traffic everywhere, caused by a single source... can you guess what the source is? I can't tell you but you should know me well enough... remind me again how many times a stereotype has to come true before it's a fact?

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Stupid people. That's my guess as to the source of all the traffic.

Those raspberries (and the donuts) make my mouth water.

LAENA said...

LOL... i wish i was there too... let me guess... they're short, eat a lot of rice, and are very good at doing nails... did i just get in trouble with the internet police?

love you... just 4 1/2 more months... can't wait!!!

LAENA said...

... and by the way... you look hot!!! i am so proud of you :) can't wait to stand together with you and be the envy of everyone with our new skinny hot bods...lol... only like 140 days!!! no that doesn't sound as good... lets go back to the 4 1/2 months...

Liz said...

Ha ha ha! Dan always blames Asians for poor driving. HOWEVER, he is ALMOST ALWAYS right. I'm with you, though. If they are found repeatedly to be such poor drivers, then why is that a stereotype and not a fact?!