Sunday, July 5, 2009

Real men...

... play lacrosse!

It's a fact. Google it!

Josh took us to the "Vail Shootout." He has played in it every year since college and it is a really fun weekend. In his younger days Josh compiled his own team for the tournament and competed in the Elite division. Well... Josh is old now. Too old for the Elite. He plays in the Masters divsion, ie the 30+ division. He is not yet a Supermaster (40+) or a Grandmaster (50+) but he is just old enough to be totally exhausted after one game (hard core game mind you!). His body took a beating but he didn't seem to care as long as he was playing. I admit, I love the game too. It's not for the weak of heart, or mind or body. These guys are brutal but still incredible gentlemen. Josh is still in such superior shape that he easily out maneuvers everyone on the field. Perhaps that's why he had 10 goals and 5 assists in one game! Yeah you should be jealous, he rocks! Alas, I have no pictures. I wore down my camera battery taking pictures on all our Vail excursions. So now you have to scroll down and see said pictures and ooh and aah over my fine photography. Or don't, I'll never know!





No comments: