Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Me got it...

... me get it." Do you know what this means? If you don't, you are obviously not fluent in FINNISH. I will offer you a pocket-size translator to the veritable lexicon of Finn.

"Me got it, me get it" -Finders keepers. Used to tease Cole.

"ench eyes" -french fries. Finn's preferred "vegetable."

"Me wuv you, you wuv me" - "Me love you, you love me." Said only to Momo when trying to manipulate her for more "nanny" or candy.

"doo doo hane" - Choo Choo train.

"I cared" - I'm scared. Used to think Finn was really empathetic, so sensitive. But really he was just scared. (Nothing scares him more than Uncle Marc...lol...so funny!)

"Me no wike gogs" - I don't like dogs. Said everytime he sees a dog.


Yes, Finn has a tattoo "sleeve." Thanks Daddy and Uncle Mo-gone (Morgan)

3 comments:

LAENA said...

I am so glad that I already knew...
I feel much better knowing that "Finnish" is one of the languages I have a good grasp on :)

By the way... I think we need to put the tattoo sleeve picture and the shirtless champagne-drinking picture together. I think it will make a better statement that way...lol

Jacqui said...

Tatoo sleeve. Priceless. Definitely keep that one handy for graduation/wedding video photo montages.

libbie said...

I.LOVE.HIM.