Sunday, January 17, 2010

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet...

...you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw



That's the skeleton in our closet and he can certainly dance. Cole's X-ray from his 3-day hospitalization at Halloween. I came across it while putting out a HOT SPOT. I realized that my blogging decline started then and I never shared these funny pictures either.





Cole didn't want to leave the Children's Hospital despite the lung treatments, shots and exams. Why? He had his own personal Wii, unlimited yummy treats and concerned-mommy and daddy all to himself.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Did they let him bring his own jammies from home? Or are those standard hospital issue now? Much better than the breezy gowns.

The Yancey Family said...

I can't believe I never heard about this!! Did he have pneumonia? Sad!