Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pre-Cash photo shoot

Our best friend, Damon, is a gifted photographer. I don't like to be photographed but Damon is so brilliant at capturing the emotion and essence of his subjects that I look forward to seeing him. We are lucky he is willing to use his talents on our motley crew. Damon came out from WA to catch the Denver/Miami game and took this series of pictures just days before Cash was born. I love them because for one brief moment my family is clean, behaved and quiet!





5 comments:

Jacqui said...

Beautiful family. You don't look like you're days from giving birth. In fact, after looking at the photos I had to go back and read what you'd written because I didn't believe it.

the boys look so grown up posed on the sofa.

Do I get extra points for getting the high mark on both posts today? :)

The Yancey Family said...

You have such a gorgeous family! Those pictures are beautiful! Damon really is amazing isn't he? Is that your house that he took the pictures in? I love the vases on the mantle, you have great taste in decorating!

I laughed so hard at your Slytherin nose comment on my blog. You crack me up. When I was in the depths of despair over my snake nose, I told Brett that I should just go around speaking in that snake language from Harry Potter, Parsel tongue or something like that? I've definitely come to terms with it now, and I love that you get that!

Elizabeth said...

Love, love the pictures! They're beautiful. It's always nice to have talented friends.

libbie said...

It helps that you guys have a gorgeous family!

Ranting of a Frustrated Pregnant Woman said...

Damon rocks at taking your pictures! Looking very classy little lady!