Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Being a brother...

...is better than being a superhero.-unknown

It's true.

I love looking out the window seeing the brothers working together, make-believing together or simply giggling together. When the brothers are giggling together it is music to my ears.

Yesterday, I could hear a lot of giggling happening in the bathroom. I was folding laundry in my room and smiling to myself as I listened to their little conversation. I turned around as they raced by my open door and noticed that Finn was hiding something in his shirt. My mom radar instantly zeroed in on the shape of the hidden object and began ticking off possible contraband. I can't believe my radar didn't go off sooner. I should've known something was up. I mean, they had been playing happily and quietly together for two hours. That's centuries in sibling rivalry time.

I took off after them. They are fast when they know they are doing something naughty and were already to the front porch before I hobbled (remember my gimpy toe?) to the door.

ME: Fiiiiiinnnnnn. What's in your shirt?
Finn: I can't remember.
ME: Would a spanking refresh your memory?
Finn: It's a bubble wand. (Removes bubble wand).
ME: You know you can't have bubbles in the house.
Finn: It's not bubbles. It's PEE-WATER in the bubble wand.
ME: WHAT?????
Finn: I peed in it and added water and dirt.
ME: Please tell me you aren't drinking it or making Cash drink it!
Finn: Nope. Momo's flowers are drinking it. We are fertilizing them.




Boys are gross.
But at least they were getting along.
I let them make pee water until dinner, I am tired.
Don't judge.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Laena said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! They are hilarious! Man, I miss those boys. That picture is awesome! I love how proud Finn is of his pee-water :)

And playing with pee-water and giggling is better than punching, kicking, crying, and screaming...

Erika said...

That was my very thinking Laena. Although someone might report mento CPS!

Jacqui said...

Yes, boys are gross, but that is so funny. I miss those little guys